Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brand Names

My cousin was just asking me for some brand names of the food we enjoy. I figured I should post that as well!

Enjoy Life - completely allergy free foods. They are the only ones that make chocolate chips! We enjoy the Coco Loco Bars, caramel Apple Bars, Very Berry bars, and all of their cookies

Tinyaka Pasta - they make the best rice pasta around! We have tried all brands and found this one to be most pasta-like

Rice Dream - the only rice milk and ice cream that is completely allergy free

Ener-G - they make great pretzels, tapioka bread, chocolate wafers, donuts,

Glutino - the round ritz looking crackers are amazing!

Gluten Free Pantry - their mixes are amazing, the french bread makes a great loaf of bread and a fantastic pizza crust, I just bought the angel food cake mix (haven't tried it yet)

Nameste - all of the mixes I've tried are fantastic, the pizza was delicious but like flat bread. I prefer the above brand. But the muffins, cake mixes, brownies, blondies - we serve them at parties and no one knows the difference!

No comments: